Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What a difference a day makes...

Yesterday I was packing swimsuits and dreaming of 90 degree weather and beachy goodness, then I got the dreaded call, my fabulous trip to Australia is cancelled.  To say i'm disappointed would be an understatement, but such is the unglamourous life of the wife of an IT consultant.  Its like being married to a spy, but without the weapons cache.  So, sadly there will be no live blogging from Australia next week, but in good news, a very sorry hubby has promised a better vacation and that I can plan whatever I want and that I should plan a shopping trip with the girls to go buy a little happy since it looks like he'll be on the road for a little while, so now the hunt is ON!


a picture from my last vacation - Puerto Morelos Mexico
every good vacation has at least some sand in your suitcase when you get home


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happier than a clearance sale!