Monday, February 14, 2011

Magazine Monday - Valentine's Day Edition

Happy Valentine's Day!!  Since Mr Big Sunglasses is in Kentucky for work tonight...

Will you be my Valentine?  Aww...You know you want to be my Valentine! 

I couldn't think of a more fitting magazine to review than House Beautiful's Spring Color Issue dedicated to PINK!  After a couple of shaky months (you know you let us all down with the Before & After issue without the Before & Afters)  this issue didn't disappoint, tons of gorgeous pink images.  My favorite room is the one on the cover, I want to live there!

 The second room that I loved was this beautifully serene Master Suite in the Bee Cottage article.  I am lusting after that beautiful pillow - I need one!

 And this beautiful tablescape from the gorgeous and fabulous Dylan Lauren - this would be perfect for everything from a baby shower to a birthday party.


And in trendspotting news , cherries are the new black!  Both Diane Von Furstenberg Home and Kate Spade New York featured cherries front and center in their ads.  I'm going to have to give the edge to Kate Spade, because I need those bracelets...



So go pick yourself up a copy of House Beautiful - run yourself a bubble bath and flip through the completely covetable pink rooms and objects they have featured! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me happier than a clearance sale!