Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Chic for Cheap: Leopard Scarf

Well...I have lots of catching up to do, I caught a little virus on my laptop so Mr Big Sunglasses has set me up on one of his (its not nearly as cute or pink as mine, but I could get used to this 19" screen) 

Anyone who has taken a peek in my closet knows that I love two things - the color black and animal print.  I have a fairly unhealthy obsession with all things animal print, so its no surprise when I saw Kyle Richards sporting a beautiful leopard print Louis Vuitton Sprouse scarf on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills I couldn't even pay attention to the catfight that broke out in New York, I was too busy adding that beautiful scarf to my wish list

So I almost fainted when I wandered into J Crew and saw this beauty...

  and then I saw the price tag of only $59 and I squealed with delight!

Here's the original scarf that I was lusting after, and in its defense, it is the same length but twice as wide, but with a price tag of $820...
I am happy to not be quite as fabulous as Kyle Richards if I have an extra $761 in my pocket!




1 comment:

  1. This just made my day! I've wanted that LV scarf and to find a more affordable option is amazing! thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me happier than a clearance sale!